Saturday, November 11, 2006

Two, three four heads are better than mine

Oh I'm having so much fun creating with friends. So many ideas floating around I couldn't take claim on any of these as my own: I got the tile/coaster idea from Tara and Cindy. I borrowed these stamps from Cindy and the chalking idea came from Yolanda. These fruit coasters are me combining these techniques.

Check these out:



Coasters I have some Snowflake ones also


Fridge magnets: I have no color background ones also



3 comments:

Tara said...

Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I revoke all the good things I said about stamping. I hate it. I can't do it. Teach me the ways...please???? Your tiles are gorgeous! I may just have to buy some from your craft sale - those fruit ones would go beautifully in my moms house.

Info Goddess said...

Those turned out really great Audrey!