Monday, November 06, 2006

Full Week

argghhhh this is my full week of work. Once a month I dread this five day work week. I had nnnoooooo idea how lovely having Wednesday off to break up the week would be.

Carson and I do whatever we want on that day. If I want to craft all day and he wants to play in his room or watch TV, whatever I just let him cruise.

He usually does some colouring or painting with me. We usually go outside after lunch at which time I bring a magazine or book to read. Just anything outside of ROUTINE and clocks LOL , expect his nap, that I like to keep on track!

And if we venture out it's to the store,
or according to Carson the crap store,
to visit Gen.

I'll miss my Wednesday this week. My recharge the batteries week!

2 comments:

Info Goddess said...

Yeah it sucks doesn't it. Once every 6 weeks I work a 6-day week and believe me THAT is brutal!

Anonymous said...

That sucks Audrey. My hat is off to working moms. And HA! Carson has the store name pegged doesn't he?