Sunday, November 26, 2006

Sometimes!

Somedays are better than others! Somedays I just don't want to be a Mom. Ryan has been working alot and mostly he has Sundays off.

Not today, and this morning I had a little pitty party. I just didn't want to be "ON" ya know!

I'm good now.... (amazing how a cute and funny 2.5 yr old can get you out of a mood)

Trying to get the incentive to get myself and Carson dressed to shovel the driveway, in between of course, laudry, tiding the house and oh yeah getting more stuff done for the craft show on Dec 2nd! (okay maybe a little pity party was left in me LOL)

4 comments:

Tara said...

You are allowed a little pity party every now and then... a LITTLE one! HA! I hope you and C. had a good day since you didn't come and visit me... and the lady that doesn't start packing until 10 after 4 was there again!!!

Info Goddess said...

I think today was just a good pity party day!

Anonymous said...

What is with us? We all need a good pity party!

Anonymous said...

Next time you're having a pity party invite me!

I'm glad you have that cute and funny little guy to help cheer you out of it :)