Monday, October 16, 2006

Winner!

Funny story....

A lot of the ladies at the retreat (I won't name names you know who you are!) were giving me a hard time about always winning! Went back to when I won the lovely PINK tote at our last crop!

Well I won a couple of lovely prizes this weekend (thanks Gina and Yolanda).

The funny part to this story is then upon checking a few of my daily internet spots I had won 2 more prizes! Kelli's question on her blog and POTP draw!

LOL..... big old raspberry to you guys!

4 comments:

Tara said...

I SAW that on Kelli's blog... I think I'll just have to hack in and take you out of the running next time... {grin} The Japanese gardens were my other guess.

Anonymous said...

HAAAAA!!!

{cheater}

Anonymous said...

If I knew that I wouldn't have given you the great clues!

Info Goddess said...

See my blog for my 2 cents worth!

p.s. nice picture Tara...