Monday, October 16, 2006

Projects

I'm going to sell my cards in a garage/craft sale next month and I'm nervous! I love the idea of projects, I get lots done and on time, but what if they don't sell! I find it so hard to separate the personal side of the things I created! I was rubbin elbows with some pretty creative people this weekend so maybe I'll be okay. My LSS did have me produce a layout of the month for them, but maybe they were just being nice LOL....

Do you know my friend Cheryl O and/or Tara? How about the new and upcoming Dawn?

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Can I sell some of my crates at your garage sale? It will be called the "Van Dyke Brown Collection" hahahahahahahh.

You go for it! Your stuff is awesome! Do a little tester and see how it goes and what you think!

Maybe when you're famous we'll start calling you "Audrey W." !!!!!

Anonymous said...

Audrey W. doesn't rolllll off the tongue...may I suggest Audrey Dub?