Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Family Tree

I've been researching my family tree since 2000. I went to fill out my family tree in my wedding album and I couldn't do the basics! It was innocent enough at the time, but it is now a life long project!

I have a few good stories about how I found some living relatives and of course I have some GREAT pictures. I've been thinking a lot lately on how I'm going to put those into albums! I have scanned ALOT of photos but I also have the originals! I think I'm going to use the fancy corner punches on cardstock pieces attached those to the pages and then add the photos so they can be removed. That way if someone in the family objects, I have done anything to the photos! Now I just have to brainstorm about how I'm going to add the information!

This is my Maternal Grandpa and his family (he's in the first row far right) around 1920

2 comments:

Info Goddess said...

Cool picture Audrey - and maybe I'm hallucinating but I think there's a family resemblance between you and your grandpa!

Fern

Dawn said...

This project sounds like a very interesting can of worms to open up! Maybe you'll find your royal roots! Princess Audrey... it has a nice ring!