Saturday, August 27, 2011

in Carson's words... his downhilling day

fun, fast, bumpy





I felt excited going up on the gondola. Then we went to the bike park... skills centre. The instructor taught us to balance on the ramps. The snake trail was easy. put all your weight forward on the teater before you roll forward and then go forward. The easy does it trail was easyish to me. I fell once off the camel humps, but got right back on.





When we picked Carson up at 3:30 he looked happy but exhausted... that didn't last long though lol. of course





Biking with parents the next day...

Carson just had to take his parents to the bike park, so we geared up and rode the gondola to the bike skills park. He showed us how he could ride everything in there including the smaller teeter.

Riding down the trail with my two boys infront of me was a very happy moment for me. This is it, this is the life I created and I love it!

Carson had struggles on the second half of the trail and was crying a bit and frustrated that he had to walk in two spots, but he made and down and to our surprise wanted to go right back up again. Well I have to say I was very proud of him! He pushed thru his struggles from the first time and rode those two spots he had to walk the first time. He was proud of himself and buddy, we were/are super proud of you two!






No comments: