Thursday, August 18, 2011

Hello

Anyone home ;)

This would be a great place to post my daily thoughts for my project life... less paper!

Yesterday I worked at the shop... what a frustrating day... I hate giving up my Wednesday to go, it's even harder in the summer to have Carson give up one of his rare days at home! I didn't get home till 4pm. But he was very happy to spend part of the day with Lyric and Aria.

Went for the chick ride, didn't want to, but was really glad I did. I get up those hills like a goat and alot of the girls were amazed... I'm slow and steady and strong is what they say. Made me feel good. We had burger and beers at Union to end the spring/summer season... Fall riding will start the week after school starts back up. I'm actually looking forward to crosscountry skiing for season two!


No comments: