Wednesday, April 18, 2007

We did it.

Cheryl and I made our first running meeting and get this... we even planned our next run at the end. Huge, giagantic, leaps and bounds.

It was a beautiful day, and Stephanie wasn't too hard on us! LOL. I like her and her style. She doesn't just do the running part, she stretches and does resistance training after.

Then silly me went for a walk with Tara up to the dam to get the dogs excersiced and Mr C wanted to be pushed in the stroller. I'm sore already. Probably not a good thing! Maybe I should go soak in the tub!

Cheryl I think I might be doing my run on Friday's lunch hour! LOL

Okay I have to go finish the dishes... a little late tonight, but Roxie and I had puppy class.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

OH!!! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!
You're going to love this and we're going to have so much fun!

You will be so ready for the women's 5K in June... just you see!! It's a great race and they have tonnes of prizes!

whoo hooooo!

Cheryl said...

You are a busy busy girl! I'm looking forward to our Sunday morning run! :) I'm waiting until tomorrow too - my legs are still a tad jello-y ;)