Friday, January 26, 2007

Patience

Lately I don't have it. It's weeks like this I don't think I'm cut out to be a Mom, let alone a Mom of more than one! I'm leaning more and more to just keeping our family as is!

I go by my gut most and of the time: and it hasn't let me down before. Mind you I'm not ready to have DH snipped yet either.....

Went to bed @ 8:30 last night, feeling much better now LOL!

3 reasons I LOVE being a MOM

1. that feeling of unconditional love
2. that feeling of nuturing
3. being responsible for the upbringing of a child

3 reasons I DON'T love being a MOM

1. the fact that I'm constantly needed
2. the word WHY
3. being resposible for the upbringing of a child

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Well put!

Mothering is the most tiring, painful, self-sacrificing, thrilling, fulfilling, joyfilled experience you could ask for.

A mixed bag. Some days we get it all wrong, some days we do pretty good... but in the end what matters most is that your child was loved and that is the one thing you will never have to question about how you did as a mom.

YOU are doing an incredible job with Carson... if you have more, you will keep doing a great job, and Carson will even help you. If you decide your family is complete, the three of you will have a very full journey together.

Anonymous said...

Hear Hear! Well put Dawn. Audrey, I admire how you've raised Carson so far... and I am in awe that you hold a (mostly) full time job, and keep a large house together & running smoothly! Great job!