Monday, October 06, 2008

Hello anyone there?

Excuses excuses..... My laptop has been in and out of repairs or the wireless just not working for so long and I hate being stuck in the office.... I'm using Ryan's now and I'm not going to find anymore excuses.

Carson's at preschool and I've just finished mowing the lawns. Mom and Dad have left and I have had a hugh itch to start scrapbooking. Started Cathy Z big picture class and I am working on a week in my life today. No excuses I'm getting it done..... I want to get it done.

Now I have 30 mins before I pick up Carson, the BEN 10 obsessed 4 year old.

2 comments:

Marina Garrison said...

Holy cow, Audrey's blogging again! Hey, I'm taking the same class as you and posting my LO's as I complete them on my blog http://marinagarrison.blogspot.com.

Glad to see you back in the blogosphere :)

Cheryl said...

I'm here! Glad you're back :)