Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Inspired

Wow what an expierence on many levels.....






Travelling - well have all I can say is my flights were with American Airlines, need I say more. I now can say I'm an experienced one now...



Event - I'm not good with words anyway so trying to explain this last week would be impossible, but I sometimes forgot to call home and I didn't go outside for a full 48 hours LOL...



Women - the teachers were unbelievable, and the students were fabulous.... but Bill takes the cake!


okay I'm going to post more later, right now I need to finish downloading photos and sending them to everyone and Biggest Loser is on

2 comments:

Dawn said...

glad you had such a great time!
more details when you have time :-)

Cheryl said...

I am so glad that you had a good time. You needed this getaway!! :)