Wednesday, March 28, 2007

ARTistry


was a blast! What an experience hangin with Ali and Donna. They were truly inspirational. Now I need to take a month off to CREATE, play and use some of the stuff I bought all our shopping extravaganza!


Donna likes Canadians, loves how she can say the word PENIS and we don't even skip a beat, or how we throw in the F bomb every once and awhile! LOL

We had a FULL four days. And we are shopping PRO's!

Then I came home on Sunday night a 11pm to find my new puppy ROXY with Daddy sleeping on the couch!


















2 comments:

Info Goddess said...

Such a cute puppy - guess she gets to keep the name Roxy eh? Look forward to meeting her! And - I'm still so tired from our weekend, it's pathetic!

Cheryl said...

Sounds like you girls had a blast! I wish I could have come!