Wednesday, February 07, 2007

6 weird things

Seriously people what is WEIRD! I've been tag to reveal six weird things about me...

1> people might think it's weird that an accountant is creative.

2> some think that it's weird that I spent most of my high school years without a "best friend"

3> is it weird that I'm an accountant but really hate the monthly cycle of paperwork?

4> I know it's weird that I can never sit still when I watch a movie at my own house, but don't get up at friends or at the theatre!

5> it's really weird that I've never seen Casablanca

6> it's weird that I'm friends with Tara and Cheryl!

GOOD NIGHT~

3 comments:

Kelli said...

That's it?
I figured there had to be more weirdness than that. That it self is weird!

Anonymous said...

You think you're soooooo funny.

Dawn said...

you're a freak!

and that's why we love you so much!